Friday, December 10, 2010

Thank you Burt's Bees...

...for creating natural beauty products that I feel good about applying to my skin, knowing that the utmost attention was paid to sustainability, cruelty-free and community. Awhile back I watched a program about the lives of gorillas post-animal testing and was horrified. I have since sought out to use only products that do not test on animals and are cruelty free. Burt's was the first brand I brand I turned to and have been happy ever since. Check out their full line of natural care products here, as well as their company commitments here. To search other animal friendly companies check out this list (where you can also find the companies that continue to subscribe to animal cruelty). Here are some of my other favorites:

Tom's of Maine (great deodorant and toothpaste)

Seventh Generation (love, LOVE these products!)

J.R. Watkins

Trader Joe's

Whole Foods Market

Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment