Monday, July 25, 2011

Sugarland + My Weekend

I spent the weekend at my parent's house in Bradley. My mother gave my sisters and I tickets to see Sugarland for our birthdays so we spent Friday night at the fair... so.much.fun!! I love this band; they rock my world. Jennifer Nettles is so cute and Kristian Bush so rad. We danced, we sang, we drank margaritas out of tall blinking glasses. Awesome.

Saturday I stepped on a bee while trying to put little Rydin to sleep. Ouch. My foot is still a bit swollen.

Poor Diego... the hopeless endeavor of trying to maintain privacy from the little kids (and big adults). He is so good with his little cousins, though. He calls Rydin, "hey bub". Sweet.

Sunday was Ella's 3rd birthday. She is the sweetest little girl... and was probably the most excited over a bag full of water guns (second, of course, to her new little John Deere jeep that she can ride all over the ranch). A wonderful weekend home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment