Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crazy


Crazy. That's been my week. I turned down a new job, I took a new job, I quite my old job, I started my new job. Phew. After 6 years with my current company I felt it was time to move on and try something new... it feels more like jumping off of a cliff, if you ask me. While I was set and comfortable in my ways, I felt that I needed a new challenge and honestly something that pushed me out of my comfort zone. It's important to do that every now and then, or so they say ("who's they?!"). Plus my new company is full of wonderful people and best of all, I am finally working in the food industry; artisan food to be exact (I will post more about the job once I am settled in). So here's to new adventures, uncertain outcomes, and a whole lotta fun!

In the meantime I am on a quest for cute work outfits. Any thoughts? What is your go-to style this fall? You can check out my Pinterest Style Inspiration here.

image found on pinterest via {hautemamasfaves}

2 comments:

  1. oh my. congrats. can't wait for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so proud of you don't keep us waiting too long!

    ReplyDelete