Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Fruit Desserts

I have been seeking out some delicious summer dessert recipes for the Memorial Day weekend. We have a few gatherings to attend and I am REALLY looking forward to getting in the kitchen to bake... it's been too long! My friend Claire made these scrumptious looking Strawberry Cupcakes for her husband's birthday party that I have been swooning over. Here are some other lovely desserts from the queen herself, Martha Stewart:


Blackberry-Swirl Pound Cake

Blackberry Crumb Bars

Summer Fruit Tart

Strawberry Tartlets

Raspberry Plum Crumb Tart

Blackberry Basil Tart


Now, which one to choose... What are you making on this long holiday weekend?

image and recipe via {Martha Stewart}

1 comment:

  1. Still hanging in! But I did have a dream about these cupcakes lol

    ReplyDelete