Friday, June 17, 2011

Organizing

{before}
In preparation for our trip (leaving 1 week from yesterday, WTF?!) I decided it was high-time to organize my "closet" (really a TV-cabinet-turned-armoire). I was unsure what treasures await me in the depths, but I needed to know what I already had (yes, outta sight, outta mind... I had forgotten) and what I still needed to get. Here is a before and after... the final project was not PERFECT, but it was WAY better than when I started! I still don't know how I manage to fit all my stuff in here.

{after}
We are headed down to my parent's house this weekend to drop off out kitty, Dodo. He will be vacationing in Bradley while we are away... I think he is worried about having to share his yummy canned food. My parents have a cat (really a cat-dog... the strangest feline I have ever met!) named Rudy that just shadows Dodo everywhere he goes. It's hilarious to watch them train around the house. I am hoping after 3 weeks they'll be best buds... we'll see.


{pic by my friend Natalia... Dodo ready to pounce on his toy... he'll use this same stealth move on Rudy, I imagine...}

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment